We are InMotion Hosting and our goal is to thrill every customer with our expertise, professionalism, availability and honest desire to see them succeed. We have been vastly expanding since 2001 and now we need YOU to join our AMAZING team of skilled Technical Support Representatives!
We are on the hunt for a full-time Technical Support Representative to help our customers with their web hosting services.
In this position you will:
- Troubleshoot the technical problems of our web hosting customers through inbound calls, chats, and tickets.
- Learn from your peers and teach what you’ve learned to others in our collaborative environment.
- Walk customers through the setup of email, cPanel, and FTP clients.
- Continue to build and grow your technical skillset. Great internal tools.
- No upselling customers, we are 100% focused on helping customers.
- No scripts, you’re free to go where the conversation takes you (without leading into excessive call handle times, of course).
So what are some of the things we are looking for?
- The desire to advance your career in the technical field.
- A helpful attitude and friendly disposition.
- A love of Linux.
- Experience creating or hosting websites and a working knowledge of cPanel is preferred.
- Technical problem-solving skills.
- Experience in a helpdesk or call center environment is preferred.
- Ability to explain technical solutions in layman’s terms.
The Location: We are located in Denver, CO and in Virginia Beach, VA.
Why should you apply:
At InMotion Hosting we don’t just sit around all day working we LOVE to have fun! In fact, it is one of our core values. What are some other reasons to join our AMAZING team?
- Profit-sharing twice a year.
- Medical, dental, vision, short and long term disability, life insurance, and 401(k) plans.
- Paid time off and company paid holidays.
- Free lunch and snacks every week.
- Free VPS hosting.
- Company parties and onsite events.
- Casual dress code- jeans are okay.
- Open floor plan and plenty of games to keep things entertaining
- Competitive tournaments- recently we competed on a Nintendo Switch Mario Smash Bro tournament. In the past, we have done tournaments for foosball, ping pong, connect four, Jenga, and more.
Click here to apply
Please mention that you saw the job on LinuxQuestions.org